- Upon arrival guests are required to give their passports or identity cards into the reception office for registration.
- Absolute silence must be observed during the night between 11 p.m. and
- Visitors may not enter the Campsite even when accompanied by a guest, without prior authorization from the Management.
All visitors are required to leave a valid ID document at reception and after an hour they must pay the listed rate. Visitors must leave their cars outside the main entrance barrier. The Campsite has the right to refuse entrance to any visitors.
- Minors are admitted only if attended by their parents or relatives of age.
Children must always be attended when using the different equipments and toilettes.
Parents will be liable for any damage caused by their children.
- All guests must observe the regulations and opening times for the swimming-pool. These are clearly displayed at the pool entrance.
- The Management accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to guest’s personal property.
- Lost and Found service: any lost property found in the campsite must be handed over to the reception desk so as to return it to its lawful owner.
- Dog owners are fully responsible for their own pets and any damage they may cause. In accordance with government regulations you are reminded that dogs are allowed on the Campsite, but must be kept on a lead. The owner must take care of their pet’s hygiene and make sure it does not disturb other customer.
Dogs are strictly not allowed on the swimming-pool areas. Upon arrival proof of vaccination must be produced.
- Please respect Nature of the Campsite. In accordance with local health regulations, you are reminded that facilities must be left in the same condition as found; we do ask for your cooperation with this matter.
- Plastic, paper, glass and common rubbish must be separated and disposed of in the correct containers .
- It is also forbidden to wash motor vehicles or boats.
- Chek-in: from 2 p.m.
- Check-out: the bill must be settled 1 day before departure from
- Payment will be calculated on a daily basis and departure time must be by 10 a.m. The number of guests registered on the time of arrival will be the number charged on departure, irrelevant of any days absent during the period booked.
- Tents or caravans may be sited only in the authorized areas as instructed by reception.
Guests are kindly requested to observe the Campsite regulations. Any customer who seriously breaks these rules may be asked to leave the Campsite.